Want your career to have a meaningful impact?
Talk with our team about your options.
Whether you’re a student searching for the right path or an experienced professional seeking a purpose-driven opportunity, Probably Good can help you brainstorm career paths, evaluate options, and plan next steps. We’re also excited to connect you with relevant people and opportunities.
As a dedicated nonprofit, our mission is to help you make a difference in the world. Don’t worry about having all the answers – we strive to create a collaborative, curious, and honest space to work through your career decisions and make an action plan.
As a small team, we may not be able to meet with everyone who applies. But if you’re unsure, we encourage you to take a chance and apply anyway. Feel free to share your uncertainties in the application form and we’ll follow up with more details. If you have further questions about the application process, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If we’re unable to meet with you at this time, you can check out these opportunities for personalized career guidance from other impact-focused organizations:
- 80,000 Hours is another great resource for impact-centered career guidance. They offer one-on-one career guidance sessions with people who take seriously the idea of promoting welfare over the long term. Read more about their application process.
- For those who plan on or are interested in pursuing a career in animal welfare, the organization Animal Advocacy Careers provides great guidance and cohort-based online courses.
- If you’re thinking about potentially starting an organization or are interested in learning more about entrepreneurship, Charity Entrepreneurship offers 1-on-1 guidance sessions.
- Impactful Government Careers is a UK-based organization that offers 1-on-1 career consultations for people who are interested in pursuing a career in the civil service or government.
- Magnify Mentoring is a nonprofit organization that supports and connects people who want to make an impact with their career. Originally aimed at women, non-binary, and trans people, they are now expanding their mentorship program and services to help more people. Read more about their opportunities or fill out their interest form.
- Training For Good is an impact-focused training organization that offers professional coaching sessions to people who want to apply Effective Altruism principles to make an impact with their career.